I suggest you ...

Vendor Storefront - Change Design/Layout

You should be able to customize each storefronts look and feel. A new template should be able to be applied to each vendor if they request it OR atleast have a few option/templates to select from.

On a basic level, colours should customizable. This prevents all stores looking the same.

357 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jedi BobJedi Bob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mmichaelmmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CS-Cart Team! How is the progress coming along? Have not heard much on the Multi vendor front and there are a couple of key features including this one that we are waiting for. Please give us at least an update!

CS Cart Team, really happy to see that you are working on this for Multi Vendor!

How is the progress going? Would be great to find out what you will be adding and if you need any suggestions / feedback please get in touch. Do we have a forum page on this?

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news. Another asset to turn multivendor into an attractive choice for vendors. Look forward to the feature allowing payments to be instantly and automatically paid out to vendors!

• RomanRoman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cs cart team, please reply. is this already done ? i am testing at the moment the multi vendor store and this is a must (that every vendor has his own design, domain name etc.)

• Jedi BobJedi Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Paul I am looking at a store such as:

1. www.domain.com/store-name or store-name.domain.com (prefer option 1)
    2. The ability to view products as a mini store instead of clicking "View vendor products" ( this is terrible)
    3. Amazon and Ebay allow you to view the store of each seller without having to click "View vendor products". Obviously , it would be great to see categories of each product group such as Widgets > Blue Widgets and then see 10 options.

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with this. Vendors to be able to customise their store and have a unique url on a subdomain for integration purposes with other software

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multi-vendor " Vendor Back end Template " there should be a simple web.20 , template , easy and simple as example freshbook .

Please CS cart, communicate with us, this product has so much potential and it needs to be unlocked.

• delsoldelsol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this post is open since one year, what thing cs team wait for add this feature ? i don't understand why there is uservoice if there is no response from team ?

• delsoldelsol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, change design and layout like EBAY shop or AMAZON .

the must have for multi vendor !!!!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently searching for multi vendor software to purchase, however my online business model relies on being able to showcase the talents of each vendor. I have yet to find software that gives emphasis to the unique qualities each vendor has to offer. If CS cart multi vendor edition just added a couple of ways to do this, I would be sold...

No problem, PM me through the CS forum, if it is something many would benefit from we will start a new thread in the forum and link to your suggested feature. My user there is mmichaelbiz

mmichael, how do I get hold of you? Would love to chat and have an idea to bounce off you regarding this.

Jedi Bob, I just hope that the CS team really takes this request seriously and implements all of the points mentioned in the thread as this was a big oversight in the initial release of MV.

CS team please get this done the right way!

In terms of your other comment, that concept is a unified product catalogue. It would be an amazing feature to have, BUT, is not a feature to be taken lightly. Not because it is difficult to implement but because of the admin required to maintain such a concept. Amazon has a whole workforce dedicated to monitoring and maintaining their catalogue. I wont go in to much more detail here because it is a very different feature. In fact there has been a lot of similar talk with regards to the Multi Store product. It could be worth starting another thread on this to get a discussion going.

I totally agree, this will make the product a winner and is essential. Mmichael, we are on the same page.

It doesnt seem like such a big change, yet it will have a big impact.

One big question (could be another thread), if you look at Amazon , if 20 vendors have the same product you can view the product, then select vendor by price and review...

Should this also be added? How would you handle duplicate stock items in the main store of www.store.com ?

Good to see this has hit the top of the list. CS team please take this as an opportunity to make CS Cart MV the full multi vendor environment it should be with an excellent Vendor Storefront Area.

We desperately need fully featured Vendor Storefront pages. Vendors should be able to give customers their URL (e.g. www.multistore.com/VendorName) and the customer would be taken to a wonderful section of the multi-vendor-store dedicated to that Vendor.

- Full product list (not just a link to a filtered search)
    - Vendor specific Category Block showing the categories that the vendors products are found (opening up within the vendor storefront)
    - Vendor search box allowing customers to search within the vendors storefront
    - Other Vendor specific blocks should be made available, vendor promotions, vendor tips, vendor information.
    - Ability for the vendor to create a custom menu for their Vendor Store Page.
    - Ability to allow custom design of each Vendor page, custom colours, template options, background image.

Basically take a look at the eBay stores and see how simple yet effective they are. A vendor would effectively have their own mini store within the Multi Vendor larger store, and customers will be able to shop from Multiple Vendors stores.

Here are some good examples:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Rutland-Cycling-Established-1981
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Prepaymania

This would also cover the requests here: http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/84333-multi-vendor/suggestions/1963633-no-products-on-vendor-storefront-?ref=title.

This has been the one major area of CS Cart Multi Vendor which was lacking from the start. Let the cart live up to its name and please implement a fully featured Multi Vendor Storefront!

CS Cart can include a few template options or the ability add/edit per specific store. MMmichael, we are on the same page... I cannot launch my store until something like this is done which is great feature which will allow this product to compete!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base