I suggest you ...

Multi-vendor should automatically pay out to vendors instead of keeping track manually

When an order comes in for 3 separate vendors, the 3 vendors should automatically get paid. One option might be to give each vendor the ability to add their own payment processor. This is to avoid the administrator from having to do payouts manually and then manually updating CS-Cart to let it know. If it did this, I'd purchase the Multi-vendor software, but without this it's really not worth the high price.

392 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Status?? Also waiting to buy. Can buyer's items go into separate cart for each different vendor they purchase from. Paypal Adaptive payment would be subject to their rules and I really don't want them swiping my account for faulty/damaged/undelivered items from another vendor.

Absolutely need cleaner way.

• mmichaelbizmmichaelbiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CS-Cart team - great news on the new Vendor Storefront features. Are we going to see this much needed feature also?

• RhondaLGRhondaLG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question, when this is made available, will we be able to configure payout parameters and calculations for each vendor?

Currently the payout configuration default in CS-Cart is not in line with our agreement with different vendors and there is apparently no way to change w/o extra custom coding or having to do manual calculations outside of CS-Cart (which we currently have to do right now).

Agree with mmichael that it would be good for you to hear from users re ideas to make this feature as useful as possible.

• mmichaelmmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CS-Cart team, please give us a sign! How is this progressing? Have just checked out the labs and cannot find anything in there that so assume has not been started yet?

It would be great if you could open an official post in the forum for us to follow and hopefully even contribute ideas for this.

• camerojocamerojo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been waiting over a year for this. It was going to be Jan 2013. Then the end of 2013. Is it part of the upcoming 4.1.1, due the end of this month Jan 2014?

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vladimir - Do you have a likely go date for the etsy.com type payment system

• MeimooMeimoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello guys. so much interesting about this feature! I search for a similar solution since few months and nothing look like this in the other e-commerce solution...
    I found some solution around the paypal adaptive, but i'm searching for more classical payment gateway (paybox, ogone, atos...)

So, any news about this feature go live?

• camerojocamerojo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The status of this is still just "Planned". I thought it was coming in 4.0.2. Has this work not even been started yet?

• ValenteValente commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, this is the reason that is keeping me from purchasing this product, Vladimir, when are you expecting to release the solution on this one?

• Vladimir KalynyakAdminVladimir Kalynyak (Admin, CS-Cart) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, each vendor will be able to configure its own payment method. If customer purchases products from two vendors then he will need to checkout his cart twice - separately for each vendor.

You can test the Etsy.com to see an example of what we are planning to achieve.

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to confirm........the payment will go direct to the vendor? And so commissions will be billed to the vendor after the sale?

and will vendors be able to chose their own payment method?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base