eBay Synchronization Add-on

Share ideas on the eBay synchronization add-on for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor (http://www.cs-cart.com/ebay-synchronization.html)

How can we improve our eBay Synchronization add-on ?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Set A Different Price Than In Store

Can you set a different price on items on eBay that are different than in your store? I want to offer free shipping on eBay, which I do not offer in the store, so I will have to raise the prices to a different level.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add both "ebay title" and "ebay description" to the bulk product editor.

y product. They need to add both "ebay title" and "ebay description" to the bulk editor.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to use "Relist up to 3 times" - Is an option on eBay, but not on CS-Cart Ebay Addon

eBay allows you to check a box to "relist up to 3 times" if the item does not sell. Needs to be an option to allow that on the cs-cart addon as well. If you have 1000+ items on eBay, its REALLY time consuming to constantly go back and relist them.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Select countries to sell to

By default, its only selecting "United States" as the countries I will ship to. Regardless of what I have it set to on eBay. ( I am in the US)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add ebay synchronisation fields to the available fields in administration/export data

Please add ebay synchronisation fields to the available fields in administration/export data.

I can use them to update fields quickly in bulk from excel.
    Also I want to add my 3rd party ebay template to the cscart ebay product description field and use Excel to insert title, description and photos into the body of the ebay listing

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow which image to upload

Allow which image you want to upload that is on the site. I want to add a logo of my image to the eBay site. Obviously, I do not want to have the logo pasted all over the images I already have on my storefront. Allow us to select which image number to use for which image we want to upload.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Three shipping choices in template

My eBay shipping preset consists of
    standard shipping - flat & free
    expedited - SFRB
    expressmail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow partial allocation of CS-Cart in-stock quantity to eBay.

Example: If we have quantity = 10 for a CS-Cart item we would like to be able to keep 5 in CS-Cart store and push 5 to eBay. If any eBay items don't sell, we would want to bring them back into CS-Cart store at original price. CS-Cart quantity shown in cart as available should be total in stock minus number pushed to eBay. We use webgility ecc to sync our brick and mortar inventory levels in our POS with CS-Cart, so the CS-Cart would have to keep track of total quantity (number available in CS-Cart store plus number available…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upload Cs cart Code field to eBay

When uploading product to eBay the CODE field does not upload. Code field should go to Custom Label (SKU) field in eBay

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to list products being staged for export to eBay

currently the only way to mark an item for export to eBay is within the product listing. After making the updated to the product in the Add on tab we should be able to mark field at that time to schedule this product for export to eBay, not after you exit the product. Also, we are not able to sort out products ready to be exported using the page sort or advanced only products that have been exported to eBay not waiting to be exported.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

eBay Synchronization Add-on

Feedback and Knowledge Base