How can we improve CS-Cart?

Add Point of Sale interface

Add a point of sale interface for expedient order entry.

See discussion here:
http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=15348

164 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jobosales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex Reynier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Point of Sale for CS-CART called CS-TILL is currently being trialled in two stores in London, UK - The software will enter Beta testing in the next 14 days, I will be posting a link within the next 10 days for people to sign up and be kept up to date with the CS-TILL development. There is no release date set yet, but this should happen in the very near future.

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of online sellers eventually go expand to offline shops, if CS-Cart doesn't cater to this growing market they will gradually see a decline in sales as more and more established etailers recommend other online AIO web and offline POS

This is a required feature, or at least the ability to hook in easily so that tablets and smart phones can utilise it.

• Laris.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what our business really need i have been looking for something like this for a long time.
    I manually put in 10 instore purchases a day and is becoming a pain.

• UniDev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ADD SOMETHING SIMILAR TO POSTERITA!
    POSTERITA HAS NO ACCOUNTING FUNCTIONALITY!
    CS-CART OFFERS BETTER FUNCTIONALITY, AND WOULD BE BRILLIANT!

USE WITH """PRISM""" TO OFFER FULL SCREEN POS INTERFACE :) :) :)

FINGERS CROSSED!

• clea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really could use this feature to immediately receive a notification of purchase.

• JGift commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most web based shops or opertions have a physical office/storage location for storing products and inventory. Using CS-CARt for inventoiry control along with a POS - will definitely ensure that inventory control is centralised into 1 location. I also currently have a small brick n mortar gift shop in which I do over the counter sales so it seems silly to separate the two functions as I only have 1 stock room and CS-CART and my physical store feed off that. For real time updating of inventory items - this is the only way to achieve this.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started online and have moved to also having a small shop.. managing everything thru one interface is key to the future success of my busines.
    (not to mention the trade events we do that I could use the POS at)

Feedback and Knowledge Base