How can we improve CS-Cart?

Change the 960.gs integration to allow for Responsive CSS design

The 960.gs is already outdated, and nowadays people want to be able to display websites on their mobiles and/or tablets.

There are responsive versions of the 960 grid system out now, and they allow for mobile versions of the site to be created easily, and within a responsive manner.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David Dingvean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When the responsive design will be available? I'm waiting for this to buy my store.

• Aatura Thyui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to here the news. in this section. Really happy to know that there is a responsive design coming for cs cart. Need to burn down twingo lol..

@valadimir thanks for the information. I can ask my lost clients to reconsider for this (they left because they where asking for responsive design for the store front end. )

Hope it supports both tablet and iphone/android browsers.

• AdminVladimir Kalynyak (Admin, CS-Cart) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, you can start building a responsive tempalte for CS-Cart 4.0.1 right away.

And yes, we plan to add support for tablet and smartphone screens later this year, most probably within next 3-4 months.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on the use of Twitter Bootstrap grid? Will this allow us to develop responsive templates for the storefront? And lastly, Will you add support for different screen sizes before the end of the year 2013?

Feedback and Knowledge Base