CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to turn-on or off add-ons per shop

When using multiple storefronts it is not possible to install an add-on for 1 store only. It would be installed on all stores inside the Admin panel.

Please make it possible to install add-ons per shop, with the ability to make a selection on which stores it needs to be installed.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto create Vendor pages Menu

Vendors can create their own pages. But this is not made into a ready to use menu.

Having created their pages - they then have to create their own menu of these pages and add it to their store front etc.

They can also activate/deactivate their pages, but I'm not sure if they would then have to remove them from the menu to prevent a 404.

As this is a dynamically driven php site I think this should be already sorted out for them. It seems to me that if a vendor goes to the trouble of creating a page…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multivendor need Vendor Feedback with rating, same ebay.

Need a vendor and buyer evaluation system to complete the multivendor system

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Acrhitecture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Интеграция СДЭК

Здравствуйте.
    Согласно документации API СДЭК рекомендуется печатать две квитанции на листе.

Ссылка на документ
    https://www.cdek.ru/website/edostavka/upload/custom/files/CDEK_integrator.zip
    Раздел 3.8 пункт 1.5

И действительно: для передачи отправления в СДЭК всего нужно 4 квитанции. То как сейчас генерируется квитанция на отправку в админ-панели CS-CART (одна на листе) не удобно. Приходится печатать 4 листа и половину выбрасывать в помойку. Не экологично.

Предлагаю исправить необходимый параметр в запросе API, чтобы на листе печатались 2 квитанции. Мелочь - а приятно.

Спасибо.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shippings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filters in Product Variations

to filter by features of Product Variations.
    I think it is important if you have some different size or colors.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Search + Filters for Product Variations

Make filters and search module work with Product Variations like the work with simple products.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Request to access and partner with Afterpay API direct from CSCart

In Australia, Afterpay is quickly becoming a must have payment method for stores, as it becomes more widely adopted by the larger chains. We have multiple clients now requesting the payment method.

Unfortunately the response to new merchants that are not using a platform that already partners with afterpay, is that they are not opening their API to custom integrations.

And worse than that, they are actively recommending swapping ecommerce platforms if they wish to use Afterpay.

This is a major frustration as it is alienating any cscart based customer and preventing them from accessing the service as well as…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. NetPay Payment Processor

I use NetPay as a Payment Processor and would like to see a plugin for this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow English language be hidden for individual storefront

Dear Sir/Madam,

As most of our storefronts' language are in Traditional Chinese but of course a few of them are in English.

From the dashboard, the language can be set as hidden and let the administrator to view the dashboard in hidden language but won't be showed in frontend.

English is the international language, when we need 3rd party developers' help, it is good to allow them to view the dashboard in English. Unfortunately we cannot only hide the English for individual storefront, when we hide it, the storefront with English will also be affected.

I highly recommend to allow…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Options for credit card template

Allow administrators to set or remove java script options for cc.tpl. Some (myself certainly included) find it annoying not to be able to paste credit card numbers into the checkout process. Administrators should be able to enter payment information into the back-end easily, or omit it entirely if saving without processing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. EST

like this can be beatiful. i have 3 licence multi ultimate cs-cart and i cant use https://github.com/sabitertan/webpos/releases

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Share one product/one category accross multiple stores

Please create TRUE multi store feature where we can have one set of products and categories shared across multiple stores.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Acrhitecture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple label instead of just "Add to cart"

Admin could give a label for different kind of products or services instead of "Add to cart" like "Book it" or "Buy ticket"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. improve uservoice

Allow uservoice posts to have videos and documents to support their requests.

AND

Make an automatic email notification to all registered forum members that opt-into notifications for uservoice to be notified of user-voice new post so that they are actually visible and can be voted on.

User voice will work much better this way and you will get valuable results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 301-redirect importer and exporter

For migrating old urls to new url, we would like to migrate also our old SEO-ranking to the new urls. In CS-cart there is a nice view where you can manually do this, but for big sites is it easier to do this with an import functionality and also an export functionality to have an better overview in for example Excel. Our online marketeers like to work in Excel for these actions and i think that's much easier to maintain for non-technicall persons.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SEO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Promotion total products in cart per category

In our days, companies make more complex promotions than options we have in cs-cart. So there many clients that needs the ability to make promotions as the following:
    1. if you have total products in cart (for example 2 pieces) from T-shirt category you will have as bonus both products 50 euro instead of 70 euro.

2. Buy three products from this category and get one free

3. Make an order greater than 200 euro from X category and get discount 10% in these products or on order subtotal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Horizontal menu columns only layout

Right now the layout changes drastically when you have 3rd tier menu items. With 2 tiers it looks fine, but when you add the 3rd tier then the 2nd tier items change and they display in horizontal blocks instead of a vertical column.

So many sites use vertical columns for everything. I would like to see a vertical 2nd tier that has a vertical 3rd tier on mouseover, instead of horizontal 2nd tier blocks with 3rd level always visible underneath.

One of my clients has 15+ 2nd tier items, and when the menu displays them in horizontal blocks it takes…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Product Unit Price

Add a unit price to the product price and make it visible on product page, cart and invoices.

This should be importable as a custom field with predefined values and customizable for new values.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PIPE for Import / Export

Would it be possible in the future versions to firmly integrate the pipe symbol as an additional separating symbol for the import and export? Background: In Germany, the symbols you have used (comma, semicolon and TAB) are used as standard punctuation marks and are used in many texts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. free shipping above x costs overrule shippingcost by weight

When you use shipping rate by weight, it would be nice if you can overrule this rating with a free shipping above x costs in cart.

Example :
    - 0 till 10 kg : 3,95 euro shipping costs
    - above 10 kg : 6,95 euro shipping costs
    - But when your total in cart is above 100 euro, shipping is free.

This is not possible now, but cs-cart told me to post it here.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shippings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base