CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mandrill email integration

Mandrill allows you to send commercial email customers without any worry about bouncing mail or getting blacklisted for spam. Its easy to manage and first 12000 emails are free. But there is no cs-cart integration. Please add this.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Review Email Feature

There should be a feature where the system should automatically send an email to the Customers for getting feedback on the product / shipping etc. The user should be able to provide the feedback from within the email itself or may be a link and that feedback should then come to the Admin for approval like how testimonials and reviews work. But all of this should be autogenerated / configurable.

Found a similar custom plugin but this should be part of the Cs-cart itself rather than an addon
    http://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-product-review-email-modification.html

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. create order using a guest customer's previous order details

It would be very useful to be able to create a user or another order from the details put in on their previous order. We have customers who order over the phone and if they have bought online before, but not registered as a user you have to input all their details again.

We need a magic button which will basically, "Create User from Customer Details" or "Create order using same details".

NB Not payment details, just email, billing address etc etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Costumers could rate seller after purchasing

I think there should be a rating system that customers can rate sellers after prurchasing.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show chosen filters seperated

Hello,

I would love to see this feature optionally (by using a setting):

Please add a box where you display current chosen filters with the ability for the user to simply remove those filters.

You can see such a filtering in action here:
    http://en.dawanda.com/c/Fashion

If a user pick a filter, it will show up in "Your filters". Just ignore the fact that the filter bar is horizontal here (I read in another idea about this - therefore I dont include in here) and imagine it would be vertical (like in cs cart). Then the chosen filters would be on top.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automated Email Marketing Reminder Rules

promotion section feature. Will go handy for bringing back customers by sending reminders with condition

example magento

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Unit Price

Add a unit price to the product price and make it visible on product page, cart and invoices.

This should be importable as a custom field with predefined values and customizable for new values.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Extra Fields To The Export Of Customers That Subscribed For Newsletter

Add Extra Fields To The Export Of Customers That Subscribed For Newsletter:

phone
    city
    state

Newsletter campaign can be targeted to a specific location so is good to have city, state included

Also we can have SMS campaign so phone number is also useful

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base