CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better wholesale B2B functionality

CS-Cart does not cater to B2B stores. Many functions are missing or could be much improved.
    The difference between B2C and B2B:
    - Retail need prices including tax. wholesale need prices excluding tax
    - VAT check & companies house check is needed for wholesale
    - Wholesale customers do not buy single products. They buy a large number of products. Can be hundreds of different products. Hence they rarely go to the product page because there is no time or use for that. They order from the category page.
    - Wholesale customers do not chose product options. They buy multiple or…

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Store Import Advanced

Add the ability to choose in the import screen which tables to update and which not. The method with the uncommenting the tables in the table_replacement.php is not so good!

What would also make it even more friendlier is to have objects to update like, Customers, orders, products, categories, images, posts, blog

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make backend responsive

Because an extra app would be a lot of additional effort: please make the backend responsive. Shop owners and vendors for the multivendor edition need it!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Image-Upload (like facebook)

Please add the ability to crop images when selecting them in a nice popup (like facebook and lots of other pages). There are tons of libraries available today to do that (e.g. http://www.jqueryrain.com/demo/jquery-crop-image-plugin/). This crop should apply selectable for only the thumbnail or also the uploaded image. The crop ratio should be based on the thumbnail settings (so the generated thumnail looks always nice). For developers this need to be adjustable as a parameter when adding the imageuploader tpl to a form.

AND... please show the image in the thumnail box already before it is uploaded (easy to do: …

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically generated categories as a filter.

It would be great if when creating new categories, they are automatically generated as a filter. Then I can use them as a filter in many pages - particular brand page, new items page, promo page. Open cart have this feature.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Brand page layout

I would like to have particular brand page layout with possibilies to put filters, banners etc. I want when someone choose particular brand to open a page with all brand products and filters in the right side bar.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a brandname is shown in tab/header of product details page, it should be a link to the brand site

When a brandname is shown in tab/header of product details page, it should be a link to the brand site.

Actualy on product deatils page it is a link to a brand filter. So the user can only see the products from the brand in same category.

The link should go to the brandsite site

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Messaging system between customer and seller for Multivendor

I think there should be a messaging system between customer and seller in Multivendor Version. So, customers could be send message to sellers and sellers can be reply.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In Backend: Order Search ( Phone, Shipment number )

In backend, I suggest you add phone text field and shipment number text field in Orders page.

This will save us too much time when we try to find an order by its tracking number or by client phone number.

This is really helpful add to cs-cart. Hope you consider it as it is easy to add.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Watermarks in CSV

Please remove from a CSV export and export YML watermarks. This prevents the export price lists.
    Or make it optional.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why do Incomplete orders disappear from the dashboard

I have noticed Incomplete orders are just skipped & disappear into a vault..

You have to go to Orders - View Orders & then hit the gear to find a link to these Incompleted orders..?

Cant these orders be on the dashboard with Processed, Open, Failed, Etc..

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product tab included when we edit several products

When we edit several product at the same time it will be very useful if we have as option to edit/apply and the Product Tabs. Of course this mean to have this possibilty and in Import/Export section.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Order status email and invoice templates

cs-cart invoice and order status templates really looking old times. we want more usable and modern templates for invoice and status mails

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Blog post sort order in admin

Simtech Blog Add On currently displays blog posts in the admin in chronological order. This is pretty annoying, because all new posts sink to the bottom while the ancient blog posts are right up top where you don't want them.

I recommend that they either reverse the order, or like other areas of the cart that you can choose between the two options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. enter the phone number mask

putting the customer's phone number mask. To all phones have a customizable form, and not as a client wants to enter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Options for credit card template

Allow administrators to set or remove java script options for cc.tpl. Some (myself certainly included) find it annoying not to be able to paste credit card numbers into the checkout process. Administrators should be able to enter payment information into the back-end easily, or omit it entirely if saving without processing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. addon install date, version and supplier

Change the addon page so it displays the date of addon installation, supplier url and version so updating is easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. In Backend, Adding multiple products to an order with less clicks

in backend when you try to add or edit an order, if you try to add more than one product, you need to choose a product then click 'add and close' then try to do the same thing for all the products in the order.

I suggest you to add a button 'Add' without closing, so we can ad more than one product.

This will save a lot of time for my team. I think it will do for all other cs-cart users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. General uprating to make it a B2B cart as well as a consumer cart

All the feature sets are well suited to consumer sales - I want to use it to manage business to business sales (b2b).

For example, it needs to list orders by company name, it needs a facility to allow e.mailing of shopping carts. This suggestions are placed at

http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-professional/suggestions
    /570655-email-cart#comments

This is similar to being able to save a cart - http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-professional/suggestions/1610329-save-cart-option, often people will browse websites days before ordering if its a complex order / complex product.

Another user requests the same and gives a method at
    http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-professional/suggestions/850745-change-customer-cart-to-permanent-storage#comments

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Horizontal menu columns only layout

Right now the layout changes drastically when you have 3rd tier menu items. With 2 tiers it looks fine, but when you add the 3rd tier then the 2nd tier items change and they display in horizontal blocks instead of a vertical column.

So many sites use vertical columns for everything. I would like to see a vertical 2nd tier that has a vertical 3rd tier on mouseover, instead of horizontal 2nd tier blocks with 3rd level always visible underneath.

One of my clients has 15+ 2nd tier items, and when the menu displays them in horizontal blocks it takes…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base