CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quantity decimals / fractions

Allow to configure in admin how many decimal places should be applied to product's quantity so that the customer is able to purchase for example 1,45 kg.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CRM like - Vtiger or ACT!

Integration of CRM Software like Vtiger / Act! / salesforge / MS CRM etc...

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. buy one get one free, or buy one get one 50% off

Add functionality to buy one get one free, or buy one and get a second item of equal or lesser value at a discounted price

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display "3-5 Day Delivery" as well as "In Stock" & "Out of Stock"

I would like to add products that i have access to but do not want to stock....

I saw this on another site & think its a great idea..

http://www.dun-bri.com/search/hella%20/page_16

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View images like amazon.com

Feature display images like amazon.com, when choosing an option product options (color) will appear only as image of the selected color

For example:
    A shirt with many colors, each color has a lot of pictures (front, rear, left, right …)
    - When I select the green jacket, the entire small images in the gallery will only be green image.
    - And when I choose the black image in the small gallery of images appear only in black.

It is very interesting and useful?

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom Review Attributes

Ability to define custom review attributes (Good, Fair, Poor ect...)

See Example Link:

http://www.target.com/WOW-Toys-Flip-Tip-Fred/dp/B000F44PGQ/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1KE5FVNG0CQHY5EBXQZN&pf_rd_p=445877301&pf_rd_i=5200&pf_rd_s=bottom-5&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5101#communityReviews

The custom review attributes in the above link are:
    Durability, Fun, Educational, Overall ect...

In addition the reviews need to have a more professional layout as shown in the above example, even better looking.

The admin should be able to setup the custom review attributes on a per product basis because the attributes can differ based on the product and customers should be able to vote on each review attribute with the results displayed as in the above link.

The "Was this review helpful to you?…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Intregation with OpenERP

Can be insteresting integrate this CS-Cart Pro with OpenErp Software.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shipping: Estimate shipping cost listed on each product page

So on each product it says the estimate shipping cost without them having to go to the cart page to see this.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sponsorship: Invite a friend and get a reward.

Enable CS-Cart to manage sponsorship for visitors.

For example, if i invite one of my friend to the website i can get rewards like points or gift voucher.

100% of our customers (we're an agency) asks for this.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quick Order: Multi-item order by SKU

Please provide a multi-item order form where the customer can enter SKU and quantity.

See discussion at:
    http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=1609

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Amazon Integration

If cs-cart wants to continue to compete with the big guys, it can not go without Amazon integration.
    This is something many people want, and I already know many people who left cs-cart for Magento (even though they did not want to!) only because this is missing.

Since this topic https://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/134344-cs-cart/suggestions/500079-ebay-amazon-integration was marked as completed even though only ebay was integrated, I started this topic for Amazon integration.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Minimum Order Amount per User group (For example Wholesale)

There is a global minimum order amount, however this would be nice to be set per user group.
    For example ability to make the default Customer $0 while Wholesale would be $200

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Specify default User Group that automatically gets assigned to all new registrations

We really need the ability to specify a User Group that can be automatically assigned to all new registrations.

I'm seeing this being requested in many different forms of requests, dating back to 2008.

The problem is that "Registered" currently includes ALL User Groups you may have defined, so there's no way to do something such as hide products from one of my User Groups, without also hiding it from all my Registered users as well.

I looked for this as an existing request to simply add my vote for it, but found many other requests essentially asking for this…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add 'MAP' pricing

Currently, you can require that the customer contact the store for pricing if the product price is 0. Please add the ability to store the 'MAP' (minimum advertised price) for each product in the admin and then to reveal that price once the customer places the item in their cart. This is the way MAP pricing is typically implemented in other shopping carts.

See the following thread for discussion:
    http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16921

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integration with forum such as vbulletin

It would be great to be able to add a forum and have the registration integrated so if someone was registered at the store, they would not need to register on the forum. In essence, a single integrated login for both the forum and cart.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email Cart Content to a Friend

Allow a user to email the contents of his cart to one or more people. I use this feature all the times on sites like Newegg when somone wants me to configure up a PC for them.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. limit shipping method by order total cos

i found one feature lacking, the shipping method have weight limits but no cost limits.
    for example i want to use airmail shipping method for only order total cost under 50$ , more than 50$ the airmail shipping method is not anymore avaible.
    this is not possible with cs-cart, i can only setup prices for cost dependecies but cannot setup a limit where the choosen shipping method is not more avaible.
    i think should need a "Rate value" in the cost dependecies that tell the system to hidden don't use the shipping method , i didn't see any help in…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Store credit card info in customer profile

CS-Cart needs to allow stores to turn off and on the ability for customers to store credit card information for future purchases. Version 2 used to allow this and then it was taken away for PCI compliance. But the stores should be able to decide if they want this on or off. It really hurts usability to need to re-enter your credit card info for every order, especially on mobile! Can you imagine if Amazon required users to re-enter their cc info for every order?! I can't think of one major ecommerce site that doesn't allow a user to store…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create a Piwik Ecommerce Analytics tracking plugin

Develop an analytics plugin for the Open Source Analytics Software Piwik (www.piwik.org) to enable Ecommerce tracking of shopping carts and orders in Piwik.
    See http://piwik.org/docs/ecommerce-analytics/ for more information.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have an addon which enables us to modify all Page Titles

There should be an addon which should enable the user to change all Page Titles (Product page titles, category page titles, manufacturer page titles) at once. To elaborate OsCommerce had such an addon called Header Tags SEO
    http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5851
    It was brilliant and i had used it. After shifting to CS-Cart i miss this addon as this would allow us to update all tags in a matter of seconds.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base