CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Labels

I want to be able to give some labels to my products For example " Free Shipping" " Sale" " Discount %5" " New" " In stock" "Expired" " Coming Soon" etc.
    I think it will be a good addon for cs- cart

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integration with FreightQuote

For those who sell Heavy machinery and items in pallet, freightquote is a very reliable solution in the united States. Freightquote makes freight shipping easy with instant freight quotes from thousands of carriers. Choose the best freight rates for all your shipping needs including truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and more.
    We had CS-Cart team developed the integration module some time ago but i think it will be great to have it supported on every update CS-Cart Releases

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Diferent customer, diferent storefront organization

The main idea is, when the customer log in, the front-end changes for every customer, so we can put specific offers to specific customers. Every customer after log in would see blocks and banners that others customer coudnt see.
    Basically the idea is just change the organization of the site depending the user groups.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add 'MAP' pricing

Currently, you can require that the customer contact the store for pricing if the product price is 0. Please add the ability to store the 'MAP' (minimum advertised price) for each product in the admin and then to reveal that price once the customer places the item in their cart. This is the way MAP pricing is typically implemented in other shopping carts.

See the following thread for discussion:
    http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16921

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration with forum such as vbulletin

It would be great to be able to add a forum and have the registration integrated so if someone was registered at the store, they would not need to register on the forum. In essence, a single integrated login for both the forum and cart.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add New Login and Pay with Amazon - Payment Method

Check with Amazon is no longer available for new user and will soon be discontinued. Now the only option for new user is "Login and Pay with Amazon"

https://payments.amazon.com/help/201212200

Discontinued Info

https://payments.amazon.com/help/200227290

The Amazon Payment method is extremely important for my business and I am sure others feel the same way. This needs added as soon as possible.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Order -> Invoice sytem

Why? Business logic and saving bookkeeping costs.

Just like Magento handles this.

You get an order and then you upgrade it to an invoice. You can also create credit memos on returns.

Benefits:
    - you only bookkeep invoices (means less bookkeeping costs and transactions)
    - failed orders do not need to end up in bookkeeping
    - refunded orders which have not yet been processed into invoice status do not need to enter bookkeeping
    - creating a credit memo to refund an invoice, simple business logic to keep track of refunds

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Electronic Download Options

It would be very nice if admins can add additional files for download depending on which options a customer picks.

Examples:
    Option 1 ($4.99):
    - Software

Option 2 ($9.99):
    - Software + Addons

Option 3 ($11.99):
    - Software + Addons + Wallpapers

It can also be useful if we sell themes/templates, we can place whether a customer wants the source or not. Also, if we want to sell our own backing trax or minus-one (mp3), customers would have the option to pick using checkbox which track they wanna purchase...and after full payment it will then list all selected options for…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. SALES REPORTS: Add the ability to generate sales reports at the product option level

Let the storeowner specify that the sales report should also contain the product option breakdown.

See this thread:
    http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=15096

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DISPLAY EUROPEAN TAX AS TVA

Possibility to display 2 prices on the details products page, one without tax and other with tax, for exemple for french products :
    - computer 1050 € H.T.
    - computer 1255,8 € T.T.C

- the price without tax and price with tax

In France, the tax is named (TVA) and you have the price without TVA (TAX) named H.T. and you have the price with TVA (TAX) named T.T.C

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cryptocurrencies are the future - please add Dogecoin, Litecoin. Bitcoin support!

Decentralized and unregulated currencies are great for the consumer and the seller alike. Add this feature and I am sure I can get a lot of the 70000+ members on our subreddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin to support this shopping cart!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Deals of the day with Countdown Timer

Hi,

Please let me know if it is possible to create deals of the day with countdown timer in CS cart with an add on.. Currently i was able to find 4 addons but look wise that is not at all good.

Please help as I need this feature on urgent basis.

Feel free to share your ideas or options.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email Cart Content to a Friend

Allow a user to email the contents of his cart to one or more people. I use this feature all the times on sites like Newegg when somone wants me to configure up a PC for them.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make backend responsive

Because an extra app would be a lot of additional effort: please make the backend responsive. Shop owners and vendors for the multivendor edition need it!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SEO Addon: Multi-Store Multi-Language of the same SEO names

The SEO addon is not very good at handling multi-shop and/or multi-language installs.

Rework is needed to be able to store duplicate seo names whilst having unique urls.

Examples:

store1.com/aboutus.html
    store2.com/aboutus.html
    store1.com/en/aboutus/
    store1.com/de/aboutus/

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. limit shipping method by order total cos

i found one feature lacking, the shipping method have weight limits but no cost limits.
    for example i want to use airmail shipping method for only order total cost under 50$ , more than 50$ the airmail shipping method is not anymore avaible.
    this is not possible with cs-cart, i can only setup prices for cost dependecies but cannot setup a limit where the choosen shipping method is not more avaible.
    i think should need a "Rate value" in the cost dependecies that tell the system to hidden don't use the shipping method , i didn't see any help in…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Store credit card info in customer profile

CS-Cart needs to allow stores to turn off and on the ability for customers to store credit card information for future purchases. Version 2 used to allow this and then it was taken away for PCI compliance. But the stores should be able to decide if they want this on or off. It really hurts usability to need to re-enter your credit card info for every order, especially on mobile! Can you imagine if Amazon required users to re-enter their cc info for every order?! I can't think of one major ecommerce site that doesn't allow a user to store…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shipworks Integration

Shipworks at http://shipworks.com/ works wiith eBay, Amazon and hopefully, CS-Cart. We do all of our order fullfullment from Shipworks for both Amazon and eBay, including shipworks automatically uploading all of the shipping, feedback and order fulfilled information. It also wonderfully intergrated with Stamps, Endicia and others. All fulfillment/shipping/email to customer/dropshippers are quick and easy. Thanks, Stephen

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shippings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integration with Sofortüberweisung payment gateway

Necessary when selling on the German market.

Sofortbanking is the direct payment method of Payment Network AG. sofortbanking allows you to directly and automatically trigger a credit transfer during your online purchase with your online banking information. A transfer order is instantly confirmed to merchant allowing an instant delivery of goods and services.

sofortbanking has been certified by the largest German quality and security institute, the TÜV, according to best-practice data privacy standards. There is no need for an additional registration or a credit card. It works simply, secure and fast with your online banking account.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create a Piwik Ecommerce Analytics tracking plugin

Develop an analytics plugin for the Open Source Analytics Software Piwik (www.piwik.org) to enable Ecommerce tracking of shopping carts and orders in Piwik.
    See http://piwik.org/docs/ecommerce-analytics/ for more information.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base