CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the ability to disable the calculation of delivery costs

We see the need to add options in the settings shipping method "not calculate shipping cost for the method". As example:allow the Client discuss methods of shipment for his order by phone with our employee (the shipment of party goods for legal entities). for this we have created a shipping method "to discuss on the phone". But the current functionality for this method indicates the cost of delivery, "0 - free shipping". What is not correct in this case. the proposed functionality simply turns off the calculation of delivery costs for this option. (it will not be taken into account…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shippings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple label instead of just "Add to cart"

Admin could give a label for different kind of products or services instead of "Add to cart" like "Book it" or "Buy ticket"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Google Checkout as a Payment Option on the Checkout Page

Make google checkout visible on the checkout page as a payment option. Right now, it's only visible on the view cart page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IP log and security integration.

The statistics is useless for security purpose. I would like cs-cart to keep this kind of information under the user profile and login history (10 latest log is enough).
    I know that there is store access function. But it is not conventient. It should integrate with user login history or orders. If we find the users or orders have problem, we can just click a button to add the ip to this store access records.

I have suggestion. Please also keep the ip address, host, proxy ip address, user agent, referer when the user signup as a member. Although the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. English Sales Video for CS-Cart

Can you make a short 30-60 second video in English about the brilliance and benefits of CS-Cart for sales use by web agencies who work in CS-Cart? I know your forums are for developers but the sales team need help in promoting CS-Cart too! It would need to have an adaptable screen at start and end for company logo to be inserted. You could then offer it at a fixed price to English speaking web agencies to place on their website to promote it. When we buy the video online we could then submit our company logo and that would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. countries list, custom drop-down

ability to customize and re-sort drop-down countries list. eg. to place some most important countries on the top of the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. improve uservoice

Allow uservoice posts to have videos and documents to support their requests.

AND

Make an automatic email notification to all registered forum members that opt-into notifications for uservoice to be notified of user-voice new post so that they are actually visible and can be voted on.

User voice will work much better this way and you will get valuable results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. addon reward points for registered user

I hope you can add for addon reward points, additional option..for receiving
    points for new registered user..^_^.. For the next release...No need to Place Order...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automated Email Marketing Reminder Rules

promotion section feature. Will go handy for bringing back customers by sending reminders with condition

example magento

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Product Unit Price

Add a unit price to the product price and make it visible on product page, cart and invoices.

This should be importable as a custom field with predefined values and customizable for new values.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Not have cs-cart rename each image.

Not have cs-cart rename each image.
    I have over 400 hundred products that are just accessories to other products one site. We use logo for the thumbnail. So when we add this type of product, Cs-cart then makes an copy with different name for each product.
    So what I see is when a customer goes to look at this catagory the server would send same image to cutomer browser many time with different name. would it not be faster if it would not rename the image for each product. so it would only send the image once to customer browser.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Promotion total products in cart per category

In our days, companies make more complex promotions than options we have in cs-cart. So there many clients that needs the ability to make promotions as the following:
    1. if you have total products in cart (for example 2 pieces) from T-shirt category you will have as bonus both products 50 euro instead of 70 euro.

2. Buy three products from this category and get one free

3. Make an order greater than 200 euro from X category and get discount 10% in these products or on order subtotal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product block - by tag

Allow a product block to select products for display based on a tag or tag set (i.e. +Add Tag picker)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Under the product "options", admins should be able to create "date fields"

Under the product "options", admins should be able to create "date fields" where a customer picks a delivery date upon buying goods. This will allow customers to pick a delivery date from the drop down calendar when buying items. this is very important for websites that sell items to be delivered on specific dates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make CS-Cart Compatible with Google Trusted Stores Program

Right now, CS-Cart does not allow the export of certain fields that the Google Trusted Stores Program requires. There is an extension for this, but this functionality should be part of the core

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to add checkboxes to checkout page that increase order totals

We definitely need the ability to add checkboxes to the checkout page. These boxes should also allow the increasing of the order total. Several items are needed by a lot of people such as:

Gift Wrap
    Signature Required (Ground Services - UPS, Fedex, etc.)
    Adult Signature Required (Ground Services above)
    Rush Processing
    Shipping Insurance (the config behind this should include flat rate and $/weight (0.25/lb as an example)

These are all considered "Value Added Options" by either the carriers or the stores. Without these, there is no way to accurately charge a customer for the services.

Assuming it's a block…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. accordion

An accordion type collaps/expand Appearance Type for Blocks.
    This way it is easy to place FAQ, and inportant info on any page or product. Like an Accordion FAQ page but can be anywhere in cart as defined by blocks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Disable storefront licenses to save on updates

Specific example: We currently own 10 storefront licenses of which we only use 6 right now and we don't know about the future. We'd like to update those that we need without having to pay for the remaining four. It would thus be nice if they could be disabled and reactivated when needed. Of course, the exact financial details would have to be worked out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mention edit of config.local.php as part of installation process

I spent hours trying to log in to my admin after renaming the admin.php file only to find that I needed to ALSO edit the config.local.php file. This wasn't mentioned at the end of the Installation KB article.
    I believe it should be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base