CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Products to show in the store in a certain date range: From: x/x/xxxx To: x/x/xxxx

This would allow product to show in the store for a specified amount of time. Good for coupons or specials running in the store to only be available for the date range specified.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A Better Coupon creation and management tool

On old version, like 1.3.5, create a discount coupon was easy to create and manage.. Now it's much more complex to create, and very bad to manage.. I mean, it's awful. You should go back to the olde version, in termos of coupon creation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My suggestion is to be translated and integrated into the installation language Other entrants, whic

My suggestion is to be translated and integrated into the installation language Other entrants, which in this case is in Portugal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export by brand and supplier

I would want to export all products from particular brand or supplier at once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. membership upgrade automatically

I have another suggestion which is about the membership. I hope that cs-cart can calculate the user’s order amount (accumlated), if the amount reachs a specified defined value, the system will upgrade the membership automatically. (for exmaple, if the user spends US$500, then the system will upgarde his membership from registered user to VIP user).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add description to filter

Some filters should have description, because its meaning may be obscure for customers. Adding the "?" sign and small pop-up window with description of filter (like on market.yandex.ru) will solve the problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Acrhitecture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Company Division

Add company division under Settings > Company.

Idea is that under one legal company we might have different tradenames or websites.

Example:
    Company A has a website XYZ.COM and the company division is XYZ and another website ZZZ.com with company division ZZZ.

Company division should be visible on all the invoices below the company legal name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Acrhitecture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Product Filters: Improve product filter function by adding a default "All" checkbox

For all product filters presented as a checkbox (e.g. "Brands"), a default "All" checkbox should be presented and ticked by default. When user tick one or more of the selections, "All" should be automatically unchecked; when all selections are unchecked, "All" should be automatically checked;

At the moment the presentation is conceptually incorrect. For example, when no filter is applied to brands, the screen shows none of the brands is ticked, as if no brand has been selected, while all brands are selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the ability to disable the calculation of delivery costs

We see the need to add options in the settings shipping method "not calculate shipping cost for the method". As example:allow the Client discuss methods of shipment for his order by phone with our employee (the shipment of party goods for legal entities). for this we have created a shipping method "to discuss on the phone". But the current functionality for this method indicates the cost of delivery, "0 - free shipping". What is not correct in this case. the proposed functionality simply turns off the calculation of delivery costs for this option. (it will not be taken into account…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shippings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple label instead of just "Add to cart"

Admin could give a label for different kind of products or services instead of "Add to cart" like "Book it" or "Buy ticket"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Google Checkout as a Payment Option on the Checkout Page

Make google checkout visible on the checkout page as a payment option. Right now, it's only visible on the view cart page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. English Sales Video for CS-Cart

Can you make a short 30-60 second video in English about the brilliance and benefits of CS-Cart for sales use by web agencies who work in CS-Cart? I know your forums are for developers but the sales team need help in promoting CS-Cart too! It would need to have an adaptable screen at start and end for company logo to be inserted. You could then offer it at a fixed price to English speaking web agencies to place on their website to promote it. When we buy the video online we could then submit our company logo and that would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. countries list, custom drop-down

ability to customize and re-sort drop-down countries list. eg. to place some most important countries on the top of the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. improve uservoice

Allow uservoice posts to have videos and documents to support their requests.

AND

Make an automatic email notification to all registered forum members that opt-into notifications for uservoice to be notified of user-voice new post so that they are actually visible and can be voted on.

User voice will work much better this way and you will get valuable results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. addon reward points for registered user

I hope you can add for addon reward points, additional option..for receiving
    points for new registered user..^_^.. For the next release...No need to Place Order...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CS Community & Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automated Email Marketing Reminder Rules

promotion section feature. Will go handy for bringing back customers by sending reminders with condition

example magento

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not have cs-cart rename each image.

Not have cs-cart rename each image.
    I have over 400 hundred products that are just accessories to other products one site. We use logo for the thumbnail. So when we add this type of product, Cs-cart then makes an copy with different name for each product.
    So what I see is when a customer goes to look at this catagory the server would send same image to cutomer browser many time with different name. would it not be faster if it would not rename the image for each product. so it would only send the image once to customer browser.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base