CS-Cart

How can we improve CS-Cart?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Unit Price

Add a unit price to the product price and make it visible on product page, cart and invoices.

This should be importable as a custom field with predefined values and customizable for new values.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing & Conversions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about including " Netbanx" as a Payment Service Provider

One of the oldest and largest in Europe. I have used with a differant programme and pay 0.5% mastercard and 10p per transaction for debit cards. Can anyone beat that. Cmon lets some selection in that department. The rest of the programmes is the best.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not have cs-cart rename each image.

Not have cs-cart rename each image.
    I have over 400 hundred products that are just accessories to other products one site. We use logo for the thumbnail. So when we add this type of product, Cs-cart then makes an copy with different name for each product.
    So what I see is when a customer goes to look at this catagory the server would send same image to cutomer browser many time with different name. would it not be faster if it would not rename the image for each product. so it would only send the image once to customer browser.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Revert Imported Data

I would like to have the ability to to revert data back to the point before imports. Not just to clear errors in imported data, I know I can do that by just reimporting the correct data.

At tmes you might want to load special products for a short period or change the descriptions for an event perhaps. You've added categories or products and want to now remove them or even just remove options.

It would much fast to just click REVERT rather then checking a csv file and uploading it making sure it was correct.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate FreightCenter.com rating API or freight calculator

Multiple one the spot rate comparisons from FedEx Freight, UPS Freight and all the other big carriers. Easy to use, simple integration or copy and paste options.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shippings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. search product by title not by irelevant description

The cs cart is amazing, however is useless without a good search engine for products. Do you agree with this?
    I will give you an example.

I am searching for term "polen" in my cs cart and I am getting results that shows products irrelevant products that have in description "polen".
    I am getting products for allergies and in description is "polen" to explain that the allergies are caused by "polen".
    The user/customer is loking for "polen" but it gets products for allergies. I can tell you 1000 similar cases but have no time and space.

PLEASE ADD BY DEFAULT…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Acrhitecture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. checkbox group

This feature is badly need for food industry. People need more choices, such as salads toppings and proteins. Only one checkbox is NOT enough.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ajax Banner Addon

I think there should be an addon where the adminitratore they can put the banners somthing like this (http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=20603&highlight=slider), but with more features trasmition, arrows, etc like this example (http://www.wowslider.com) . I think it is something quite easy and convenient for your client

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. phone number slot should have no requirements

The phone number is throwing up errors to potential customers who want to register on my site, Im based in Ireland & not the US.

I posted this in the forum earlier this year & im not the only one this is affecting

http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16146&highlight=phone+number

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Order status email and invoice templates

cs-cart invoice and order status templates really looking old times. we want more usable and modern templates for invoice and status mails

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Products to show in the store in a certain date range: From: x/x/xxxx To: x/x/xxxx

This would allow product to show in the store for a specified amount of time. Good for coupons or specials running in the store to only be available for the date range specified.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A Better Coupon creation and management tool

On old version, like 1.3.5, create a discount coupon was easy to create and manage.. Now it's much more complex to create, and very bad to manage.. I mean, it's awful. You should go back to the olde version, in termos of coupon creation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Profile field type 'file' to allow file upload during registration

Using the Form Builder you can add a field type of 'File' to a form. But this is not allowed on the new user registration form. The type 'File' is not an option when adding a new field to Profiles.

This is common when a person or business wants to join a specific user group during registration. For example - A cart owner requires proof of a business before allowing them wholesale pricing. Right now they have to contact them after registration and require the document to be sent by email, which is a whole extra step and very time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My suggestion is to be translated and integrated into the installation language Other entrants, whic

My suggestion is to be translated and integrated into the installation language Other entrants, which in this case is in Portugal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export by brand and supplier

I would want to export all products from particular brand or supplier at once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UI improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. membership upgrade automatically

I have another suggestion which is about the membership. I hope that cs-cart can calculate the user’s order amount (accumlated), if the amount reachs a specified defined value, the system will upgrade the membership automatically. (for exmaple, if the user spends US$500, then the system will upgarde his membership from registered user to VIP user).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base