How can we improve CS-Cart?

Add the ability to bind shipping methods to payment methods

Add the ability to bind a shipping method to a payment method. For instance, COD is both a payment method and shipping method and, once COD is chosen as the payment method, the shipping method should be automatically set to COD also.

See discussion at:
http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=17163

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jobosalesAdminjobosales (Admin, CS-Cart) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
smaragsmarag shared a merged idea: I have the following forms of payment. 1. Credit card 2. Payment by delivery 3. Bank deposit. Fo  ·   · 
iagreeiagree shared a merged idea: different shipping for every payment method  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Vote Tooooo
    ------------------------------
    Can we also expect a feature thru which we can assign a payment method to the selected product category or a particular product.
    For example if we do not want to offer C.O.D (Cash On Delivery) to certain products or product category then we can select it from the product page or category page.
    There are a couple of categories or products like: Personalized products, Food products or gift articles which can not be offered on COD, if customer refuse to take the delivery of these kind of products then they become a dead stock for supplier.

• axinosaxinos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently trying to achieve this, but it should exist as an option.

PLEASE include this feature in following versions.

Thanks

• Mats HolmbergMats Holmberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should work both ways. I have a situation where customers are choosing the right payment method but wrong shipping method, and vice versa. This, only because all methods are shown at all times, it's absolutely a big problem, since I need to contact people all the time and ask for what they want to do, whereas otherwise I could just send the orders.

• Miss MarpleMiss Marple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would save a lot of headache to everyone who offers COD as payment/shipping method. I gave three votes for this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base