Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jobosalesAdminjobosales (Admin, CS-Cart) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Erm......how can royal mail NOT be available in CS cart? Volusion and almost all other ecommerce providers have had this for YEARS!

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simply unbelievable that this still has not been added.

Note to CS CART please don't forget that you do have users in the UK...
        If anyone has managed to add this into their cart please share the secret.

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not believe this has still not been added, just because we are in the UK we get forgotten about. COME ON CS CART it is about time you get this sorted out..

• SueSue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can set the shipping for the UK so that's fine. However in order for my customers to be able to view the status of their delivery, it would be wonderful to add in UK couriers such as the Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Herms, City LInk etc., but espeically the Royal Mail (given that it is the UK's national postage provider). Please do add this as soon as you can, it would mean so much to all of us using CS-Cart, that's retailers and customers alike.
        Big smiles, Sue :)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes all uk users really need this.this is the only thing stopping alot of people from using cscart.

• Mike UKMike UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Royal Mail only goes up to a limited size and weight it would be good to include Parcelforce with this. also ability to add packing cost

• BazaBaza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

come on guys at least something for UK shippers would be very useful

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I won't be able to use CS-Cart properly without being able to add Royal Mail and use their dimension costs.

• Tom AshleyTom Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this urgently and I think I speek for most uk users, this is the most important one to have as there are mods for all the free carts such as zen cart like this

Feedback and Knowledge Base