How can we improve CS-Cart?

Products Options different VAT

Products Options different VAT

Possibility to change VAT in global options (Products-Products-Options) for the products that have different services with different VAT as added value.

In many cases you want the product to have an added value through service.

296 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    OvidiuOvidiu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%. However, please create such an option in 2 places: Product Options & Product Combinations.
        Product Combinations: that is the current location of the SKU code. And it is the SKU code is (in the ERP world) where VAT codes are linked to.

Product Options: in those cases where there is only one Option per Product, it would be much easier to be able to enter VAT codes here. Instead of having to create dummy Product Combinations just to be able to enter SKU and VAT codes

• EllaElla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have similar problems and in the past I have worked very much to change the invoice

• betizmatizbetizmatiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have right. The vat options is the same with product and in many case must be different.

• OvidiuOvidiu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This change is absolutely necessary because in the invoice all options are assimilated
        with the same VAT.

Feedback and Knowledge Base