How can we improve CS-Cart?

Easy Editing of Invoices and Packing Slips - Admin, Customer

Easy Way to modify/edit Invoices/Packing slips using a wysiwyg type editor.

1,060 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
pbannettepbannette shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to CS Market and Cart power, Your addon doesn't support Shipping tracking number allotment so its of no use. You should make it able to pull pre assigned shipping tracking number in barcode form

• armarm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May as well use wordpress its free, and so are all the ADDONS ?

• Cart-PowerCart-Power commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear cockknocker and another users,

We are sorry. At the request of CS-Cart we had to change our site title for cart-power.com. Add-on is now available by this link: http://www.cart-power.com/cs-cart-invoice-packing-slip-constructor-add-on.html

CS-Cart "Invoice/Packing Slip Constructor" add-on allows to edit invoices and packing slips using drag-and-drop blocks and powerful visual editor. With the help of this add-on you can create your own templates of invoices and packing slips, add there information you need and arrange it as you want.

• cockknockercockknocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WTF?
    1. The http://cscartpower.com website does not seem to exist ... for me
    2. The addon of CS-Market addon's admin demo page does not work ... for me

Why is an addon needed for functionality that should be intrinsic to the standard cart?

• CS-MarketCS-Market commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce to you our new add-on - Easy invoice management!

This add-on is an indispensable tool for any store that allows to customize not only invoices but also packing slips via WYSIWYG editor. With the help of this add-on you will have the possibility to make any order individually adapted to any requests easily saving your precious time.

Features:

Ability to edit invoices and packing slips via WYSIWYG editor;
    Ability to print packing slips in .PDF format.
    Ability to bulk print packing slips in .PDF format.

Current price is $45.

You are welcome to read more details and try demo here http://www.cs-market.com/cs-cart-addons/cs-cart-easy-invoice-management-add-on.html.

• ReneRene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So we make webshop software to use all over the world. However we don't let you make your own invoices? Why should we!

Different countries have different laws. Various businesses have different needs. I don't see why CS cart is ignoring this for such a long time.

As this post is on here for such a long time. We can say the focus of CS cart is on attracting new customers. But not keeping the old ones.

Everybody knows that it is easier to sell to a old customer then to a new one right?

We will see what CS cart brings with this new version 4.1. What new features will be available. If they keep playing this ignorant role we will also have to change to magento.

• meme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What Happened?
    This was marked as PLANNED in the roadmap, but no plan shown here,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mmm, I was thinking about buying CS Cart. Maybe I need to check this out a bit more carefully.

Its nowhere near my ideal world where I could put customers into groups (inc groups of 1) and apply standrd templates. I take repeat dropship orders and a nice feature would be that my customers can have a packing slip e.mailed to my customers customer when I ship on their behalf.

This is a nice extra, but good e.mail templates are a must have.

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to add an product that is not in the webshop to a invoice would be great.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya! is on the "Planned for Future" roadmap list:
    QTM there are so many variables that are not extracted from the database that require major php mods to functions just to get simple stuff like Delivery Time to sow per product on the invoices.
    Please keep this in mind when developing this , the standard ifo available is just not enough

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm speaking to Andrew at Packing Partner, his software is great for printing invoices from eBay, Amazon and more just waiting for him to include CS Cart. He has promised me that this will be fully working in the new year.
    P.S I don't work for him, I just use the software and have done for almost a year.

• hobo johobo jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG I cant believe CS Cart are ignoring this !!! STILL not started !

THensel, yes I agree, The ability to have different Invoice templates based on customer location.

Also,
    1. Add a "Supplier Account number" and "Supplier Instructions" profile field to the suppliers profile like you could when Suppliers was an addon.
    2. Add "Shipping Method" & "Supplier" to the Customer Invoice, for each Item in the products list.
    3. Ability to define a "supplier_invoice_xx.tpl" for each supplier.

• THenselTHensel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might be something that I need! Sometimes I need to make a commercial invoice for international customers ... Right now I use a commercial invoice excel template and just copy and paste everything over to it. It would be nice if I could make an commercial invoice template so I can just click and print instead of having to copy and paste all the information over to the excel template.

• SueSue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently road testing CS-Cart against Magneto Go. CS-Cart offers a much nicer look and feel for the website but the back end side for admin, with particular reference to customer emails and notifications, well, Magneto offers a far more elegant and professional answer.
    I'm very torn now as the customer email order confirmation is even worse than that provided by Actinic. CS-Cart, get your emails sorted to the level of Magneto Go and you have my business for sure.

• oneone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Michiel, If you "dont understand" then why did you comment??
    As you can see, there are over 600 people that do understand.
    This is now the second most important feature that cscart admin needs.
    But it goes much deaper than just adding a line.
    Some people that have voted here may be scratching their head, thinking "whats a hook?".

• MichielMichiel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't get the point why this is so important, if you want to modifiy one row in the invoice you can do this easy yourself with the <hooks> future

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base