How can we improve CS-Cart?

Improve User-Generated Content via

# Sending an automated email after 30 days of a completed order requesting a product review. Reviews posted will be eligible to receive a discount coupon for next purchase.

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
JesseLeeStringerJesseLeeStringer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
FaisalFaisal shared a merged idea: evaluates the product and the seller  ·   · 

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tonytony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An absolute MUST HAVE IMHO.
    And the need to offer a "Promotion" by email to registered customers that submit reviews upon the admin changing the status to "Status Approved"

• john Cjohn C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We implemented this feature for another custom cart and increased the total volume of reviews submitted by at least 4x without even offering any discounts to those that responded with a review post. This feature is very helpful in building your database of product reviews.

• ogiaogia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To make this suggestion more flexible, follow-up emails with customizable content would be better along with the ability to choose when to send the follow-up email. Even better, being able to configure follow-up emails for specific products is quite useful. I had a custom module for Miva Merchant that would do all this. Not only could I send follow-up emails to check on customers about a week after they placed their order, I could also send installation instructions for specific products, for instance, immediately after they placed their order.

Feedback and Knowledge Base